Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Dairy Free Banana Bread Recipe
Dairy free, Soya free, Wheat free & Gluten free
Today I made bread! Something I’ve never done before and it turned out perfectly, not to blow my own trumpet here but WOW!!! I was expecting it to take me a few try’s before I got it right but apparently not 🙂
This banana bread is dairy free, soya free, wheat free and gluten free. It tastes delicious, it’s moist and great toasted with sunflower spread or honey. I got 16 slices out of this loaf and have put the ones we haven eaten yet in the freezer.
150g almond butter
4 tablespoons of sunflower spread (dairy & soya free)
75g coconut flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
3. Once ingredients are blended to a smooth consistency add the coconut flour, cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, salt and mix until all combined.
4. Grease loaf tin with coconut oil and pour batter in.
5. Place in the oven and bake for around 60 – 75 minutes or until you can insert a tooth pick and it comes out clean. Bake longer if needed.
6. Remove bread from oven and flip out onto a cooling rack.
7. Slice and serve.
I hope you like this banana bread as much as my son and I do! Let me know by commenting below or posting to our Facebook page.
This recipe is from civilizedcavemancooking.com and you can see their recipe here.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards