Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies Recipe
Dairy free, soya free, egg free and wheat free super easy to make chocolate & cranberry cookies.
These chocolate and cranberry cookies are so delicious and they’re dairy free, soya free, egg free and wheat free. You can use gluten free oats to make them gluten free too. My little one ate two of these cookies, one after the other and he’s really fussy so to me this proves just how delicious they are!!
You can use any dairy and soya free cocoa powder to make them free from and allergy safe, I use raw organic cacao powder. I have written a list of dairy free cocoa powder you can find in your local supermarket (UK) here.
10 tablespoons rolled oats
1 tablespoon cacao powder – Dairy & soya free!
A handful of dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 150c/Gas Mark 2. Mash bananas in a mixing bowl using a fork and mix in the cacao powder, once fully mixed add the oats and cranberries and mix together
2. Shape into small flattened balls with hands and place on baking tray, Place in the oven for around ten minutes
Let me know what you think of this super easy chocolate & cranberry cookies recipe by commenting below or posting to our Facebook page.