Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Dairy Free Chocolate Honeycomb Chip Cookies
Recently I have bought a lot of Moo Free chocolate as there is a great deal on Amazon, I bought 30 Moo Free chocolate bunnycomb bars for £10.99 including delivery – Bargain!!! These have now sold out at this great price but the mint moo’s are still available.
I now have lots of chocolate and it’s dated well so it could last in my house through until Christmas, but being the experimental baker I am, I love trying to create new recipes. I really wanted some chocolate chip cookies so I decided to experiment using the bunnycomb chocolate bars to make them a little different and it worked really well. They are so delicious, I will be making these again for-sure!
These chocolate honeycomb chip cookies are dairy, soya, wheat, gluten and egg free.
160g rice flour (I use Doves Farm)
100g dairy & soya free spread
2 tablespoons almond milk (I use Rude Health Organic as it has a creamy taste)
1 teaspoon sunflower oil
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
2. Sift the rice flour into a large mixing bowl and then stir in the dairy and soya free spread.
3. Stir in the sugar and almond milk, keep stirring until it all starts to stick together. Then squeeze it with your hands to make a flattened ball. Cover the mixing bowl in tin foil or cling film and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle a clean work surface with rice four and using a rolling pin, roll out the cookie mixture. Use a cookie cutter to cut out lots of biscuit shapes, then squeeze the scraps into a ball, roll out the ball and cut out more shapes.
5. Grease a baking tray using the sunflower oil and place the cookie shapes onto the tray. break up the Moo Free bunnycomb chocolate bars using a rolling pin then place the small broken pieces on top of the cookies and gently press down.
6. Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes – time will vary depending on the thickness of your cookies, mine took 15 minutes.
Let me know what you think of these dairy free chocolate chip cookies in the comments section below…
Use the search bar below to search this blog for more great dairy & soya free recipes!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, by using these links at no extra cost to you I may receive a small fee which helps with the running cost of Living With Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy website.