Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Free From Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Dairy free, soya free, wheat free, gluten free, corn free, paleo chocolate cupcake recipe.
These are Amazing!! – If I do say so myself ! You know how people say, when you are selling your home you should bake bread or make coffee before viewings, well if you want to sell your home then bake these before anyone comes to view. They smell awesome and taste even better. They are dairy free, soya free, wheat free, gluten free, coconut free and sugar free.
145g almond flour
3 tablespoons of honey
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking powder
sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 170c and combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl mix together wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to large bowl and combine with dry ingredients until all blended.
- separate mixture into 9 cupcake cases. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until you can poke them with a fork and the fork comes out dry.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards