Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Dairy & Soya Free Pancake Recipe
Dairy free, soya free, wheat free & gluten free pancakes.
I wanted pancakes this morning and couldn’t wait until pancake day on Tuesday. I made them dairy and soya free for my son but also wheat free as I am avoiding wheat and dairy for the next six months to figure out if my recurrent tonsillitis is due to a dairy and wheat intolerance – Doctors orders!
I made these free from pancakes in a love heart shape because it was valentines day yesterday so keeping in the spirit of things…
95g almond flour
1 heaped tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of oil
1. Whisk all ingredients except oil in a bowl until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan then place a large spoonful of the batter into the frying pan and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, (around 3-4 minutes). Flip over and cook until browned on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
I used a silicone heart shape in my frying pan to shape the pancakes.
Check out this dairy free, soya free, wheat & gluten free banana pancake recipe.
I hope you like these pancakes as much as my son and I did! Let us know by commenting below or post to our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards
Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links, using these links will not cost you but will help fund the running costs of this blog.