Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
20 Dairy And Soya Free Sandwich Fillings Ideas
When I was weaning my son I would always get lost for sandwich ideas. I think him being dairy free really threw me and I would find myself making the same sandwich over and over again. Below is a list of 20 dairy and soya free sandwich ideas. They are really simple ideas but I often get asked for sandwich ideas, so I know I’m not the only one who struggles for new ideas. I think being dairy and soya free can make you feel restricted at times but you don’t have to be, there is alternatives available.
1. Just ham sandwich
2. Egg mayonnaise sandwich
3. Chicken and avocado sandwich
4. Turkey salad sandwich
5. Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich
6. Cheese sandwich – using dairy and soya free cheese
7. Chicken, bacon and mayonnaise sandwich
8. Chicken, sweetcorn and mayonnaise sandwich
9. Chicken salad sandwich
10. Egg and cress sandwich
11. Bacon and egg sandwich
12. Tuna mayonnaise sandwich
13. Cheese and tomato sandwich – using dairy and soya free cheese
14. Ham, cheese and pickle sandwich – using dairy and soya free cheese
15. Ham and cheese sandwich – using dairy and soya free cheese
16. Egg salad sandwich
17. Roasted red pepper, onion, avocado and cheese sandwich – using dairy and soya free cheese
18. Beef salad sandwich
19. Ham and egg sandwich
20. Chicken and stuffing sandwich – you can make your own stuffing using dairy and soya free spread instead of butter
Sauces & Spreads that are dairy and soya free:
Ingredients: Allergens: see ingredientsSpirit Vinegar, Water, Rapeseed Oil (22%), Sugar, Cornflour,Mustard, Pasteurised Egg Yolks (3%), Salt, Colour – Riboflavin.
Ingredients: Rapeseed Oil (78%), Water, Pasteurised Free Range EGG & EGG Yolk (7.9%), Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Flavouring, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Antioxidant (Calcium Disodium EDTA).
Vegetables in variable proportions (54%) (Carrot, Rutabaga, Onion, Cauliflower, Marrow, Gherkin), Sugar, Barley Malt Vinegar, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Date Paste (Dates, Rice Flour), Apple Pulp (Apple, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite), Salt, Tomato Paste, Dried Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Onion Powder, Colour (SulphiteAmmonia Caramel), Flavouring
Ingredients: Vegetable Oils (Sunflower (21%), Rapeseed, Palm), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers – E471, Sunflower Lecithin, Preservative – Potassium Sorbate, Acid – Lactic Acid, B Vitamins (Niacin, B6, B2, Folic Acid & B12), Flavourings, Colours – Annatto, Curcumin.
Sunflower Oil (40%), Water, Vegetable Oils, Salt (0.75%), Natural Flavouring, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Colour (Natural Carotenes), Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12
I hope you have found this list of 20 dairy and soya free sandwich fillings ideas helpful, Like us on Facebook to see new blog posts in your newsfeed..
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards