Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Dairy & Soya Free Yorkshire Puddings Recipe
These are so delicious! My mum has been playing around with recipes for a few weeks to get them just right for my son. Yorkshire puddings are my favorite food on a roast dinner so I want my son to be able to enjoy them too and now he can! I have put some in the freezer as we had leftovers so I will update this post next week letting you know what they are like when heated from frozen, if you manage to save some 🙂
2 extra large eggs
225ml of Alpro almond milk – unsweetened
110g plain organic flour
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Place all the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth, then let it rest.
2. Heat the oven to 220c/Gas mark 7. Divide the oil between a muffin tray of 12 and place in the oven for around ten minutes or until the oil is really hot.
3. Pour the batter into the muffin tin and return to the middle of the oven. Bake for around 20-25 minutes until very well risen and golden.
4. Enjoy them with your roast dinner.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards