Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Free From Banana Cake Recipe
Dairy free, soya free, corn free, wheat free, gluten free and refined sugar free banana paelo cupcake recipe.
I wanted to make some cupcakes today but I am trying to avoid or cut down on wheat as I’ve noticed it’s causing me a lot of bloating and I feel really tired after eating it. I am also trying to keep sugar to a minimum and opt for more natural sugars like honey. I decided to use almond flour for these cakes and I wanted to use blueberries but I’ve ran out so I opted for bananas and they taste great so i’ll definitely be making them again 🙂
These banana cupcakes are dairy free, soya free, corn free, wheat free, gluten free and sugar free.
I’ll be making these cakes with blueberries at some point so when I do i’ll let you know how they turn out! I get my almond flour from Asda, it’s £1.50 for 150g of ground almonds.
95g almond flour
pinch of sea salt
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
3 heaped tablespoons of honey
120ml KoKo coconut milk
1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and place 6 cupcake cases in a muffin tray.
2. Mix the almond flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and sea salt in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, coconut milk, coconut oil and egg.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together but do not over mix.
5. Slice banana into small pieces and gently fold into the batter.
6. Spoon batter into the cupcake cases, filling each to the top.
7. Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until you can insert a fork and it comes out clean.
8. Place cupcakes on a wire rack to cool and then enjoy!
I hope you like these banana cupcakes. Let me know by commenting below or posting to our Facebook page.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and receive FREE printable allergy cards