Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Kiwi & Chocolate Chip Dairy Free Ice Cream Recipe
Dairy free, soya free and egg free.
I had four kiwi’s left today which needed eating but I didn’t feel like eating them whole, especially four of them so I decided to experiment! It turns out kiwi’s make a good ice cream, throw in some chopped up chocolate and it’s very similar to a mint choc chip ice cream but a lot sweeter.
4 Kiwi fruits – peeled
250ml Oatly cream – for a gluten free option use canned coconut milk
20g dark chocolate – dairy & soya free!
1. Blend all four kiwi’s using an electric mixer and place into a large bowl.
2. Stir in the Oatly cream and leave in the fridge for one hour.
3. Break up chocolate into small pieces by hitting with a rolling pin and stir into the kiwi and cream mixture.
4. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow the manufacturers instructions.
Let me know what you think of this kiwi & chocolate chip dairy free ice cream recipe by commenting below or posting to our Facebook page.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, by using these links at no extra cost to you I may receive a small fee which helps with the running cost of Living With Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy website.