Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Soft Chocolate Dairy Free Cookie Recipe
These soft chocolate cookies are dairy free, soya free, wheat free, gluten free, egg free, coconut free and refined sugar free.
I wanted to make some healthy snacks for my son and I this week. Last week I made free from Oreo biscuits and they were delicious so I have used the same biscuit recipe for these soft chocolate cookies, I have replaced the oatly cream with almond milk, just because hardly anywhere stocks Oatly cream and I’ve none left. I think the cookies taste just as delicious with almond milk in anyway.
This recipe makes 12 chocolate cookies and will keep for a few days in an air tight container. They are quite soft so I keep mine in the fridge to firm them up a bit. My son loves these, it’s great to be able to give him sugar free chocolate treats.
60g almond flour
20g arrowroot powder
20g cacao powder
4 tablespoons of dairy & soya free spread – I used Olive spread
1 tablespoon of almond milk – I used Alpro
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon honey
2. In a separate bowl mix the dairy & soya free spread, almond milk, vanilla extract and honey.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Spoon mixture onto baking paper dividing it into 12 circles and bake at 170c for 10 minutes, until lightly golden.
5. Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!
Click here to see how you can turn these dairy free chocolate cookies into Oreo biscuits
If you try this recipe let me know what you think by commenting below or posting to our Facebook page.
Click Here to Enter our Easter giveaway for your chance to win Moo Free Dairy and egg free eater eggs and chocolates!!!!