Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Soft Chocolate Granola Recipe
Dairy free, soya free, wheat free, nut free soft chocolate granola recipe.
This dairy free chocolate granola recipe is a soft and chewy granola. It’s so delicious, my son loves it! I usually add lots of nuts and seeds to my home made granola’s but the dietitian has advised me to remove almond from my sons diet to see if he has been reacting to it recently. I don’t think it is almond he’s been reacting too but i’m giving it a go so I have adapted my usual granola recipe to make this one.
2 tablespoons pure sunflower oil
4 heaped tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder – Add more to make it more chocolaty
300g rolled oats
1. Heat oven to 130c/gas mark 2. Mix the oil, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the rolled oats and the cocoa powder.
3. Place the chocolate granola onto a baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, then mix in the raisins and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and place onto a flat tray to cool.
4. Serve with dairy free milk or a dairy free yogurt and enjoy!
This chocolate granola will keep in an air tight container for up to one month.
To make this recipe gluten free, use gluten free oats.
Use the search bar below to search this blog for more great dairy & soya free recipes!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, by using these links at no extra cost to you I may receive a small fee which helps with the running cost of Living With Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy website.