Latest posts by Lyndsay Edwards (see all)
- SALE 0-3 Years Recipe eBook – Dairy, Soya, Wheat, Gluten & Egg Free - June 1, 2017
- Dairy Free Easter Eggs At Asda - March 4, 2017
- 20 Dairy Free Biscuits Not In The Free From Aisle At Asda - January 30, 2017
Super Easy Chocolate chip Cookie Recipe
Dairy free, soya free, gluten free and wheat free super easy to make chocolate chip cookies.
These cookies are dairy free, soya free, wheat free and gluten free. They are so delicious and so simple to make, using only three ingredients. You have to try them!
I used Lindt 70% dark chocolate but you can use any dairy and soya free chocolate to make them free from and allergy safe.
75g rolled oats
1 large banana
2 squares of Lindt dark chocolate – Dairy & soya free!
1. Beat squares of chocolate with a rolling pin to break up into tiny pieces.
2. Mash banana in a mixing bowl using a fork, mix in all other ingredients.
3. Shape into small flattened balls with hands and place on baking tray, Place in the oven for around ten minutes. 150c Fan.
Let me know what you think of these super easy chocolate chip cookies by commenting below or posting to our Facebook page.
This recipe was adapted from this Youtube video I watched.